Online Booking Terms & Conditions
We want to make your visit as safe as possible. During the current period ALL visits (except essential carers with I.D. and under 3s) must be booked online to limit numbers and allow for social distancing. Pre-booking online applies to free admissions such as members and voucher holders.
- Pre-book up to a day before a visit: Online tickets can be purchased up to a day before your visit but not on the day.
- Double check the details: Please check the chosen date and ticket types are correct prior to payment as TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Confirmation of your ticket purchase will be sent to your email address (as provided by you, so please check it has been input correctly). Please bring a note of your order/booking reference and present it on arrival, or show it on your device screen.
- British Wildlife Centre Members must pre-book using the relevant ticket option. Valid Membership cards must be presented at the Admissions Desk on arrival to gain entry to the Centre, otherwise an admission fee will be payable. Our Membership ‘Bring a Friend for Half Price’ feature is not valid at the current time. If you have recently joined as a member but have not yet received your cards please quote your name and membership number (if you have been allocated one) as our admission staff will have a record of this.
- Membership that expired during temporary closure: annual membership expiring after 21 March 2020 will automatically be extended for a time equivalent to the duration of our temporary closure. Our admissions staff will permit free entry for all members affected. Tickets will need to pre-booked using the membership ticket option and it would helpful if the expired cards could be presented on arrival.
- Promotion Exclusions: Online tickets cannot be purchased in exchange for magazine vouchers, Surrey Wildlife Trust member offers or any previously published offers (2 for 1, One Child Free). These promotions are not valid at the current time and so an admission fee will be payable.
- Pre-paid Vouchers/Complimentary Tickets: Only gift vouchers, admission vouchers, complimentary tickets and ‘One Child Free’ school visit vouchers issued by the British Wildlife Centre, that were still valid after 21st March 2020, will be accepted. Tickets must still be pre-booked using the relevant ticket option and the reference number input in the field provided. Valid complimentary tickets/gift vouchers must be handed in at the Admissions Desk on arrival to gain entry to the Centre, otherwise an admission fee will be payable.
- Blue Peter badge holders will be accepted but must be pre-booked using the Voucher option. Blue Peter Badges must be presented at the Admissions Desk on arrival to gain entry to the Centre, otherwise an admission fee will be payable.
- Essential Carers (accompanying those with a disability) are permitted free admission and do not need to pre-book online. The person they are accompanying does need to book online. Carer I.D. or proof of the qualifying disability must be presented at the Admissions Desk on arrival to gain entry to the Centre, otherwise an admission fee will be payable.
- Under 3s are permitted free admission and do not need to be pre-booked.
- Online tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be re-sold.
- Booked tickets will not be refunded or transferred to another date due to weather conditions. However, should the British Wildlife Centre judge conditions to be unsuitable or unsafe for visitors then tickets will be re-booked on another date.
- The British Wildlife Centre reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or alter discounts and promotions at any time without prior notice.