Online Booking Terms & Conditions
For a safe and enjoyable experience, we are limiting numbers and recommend that visits are pre-booked online to secure your place. And, tickets booked online are £1 less than our ‘on the door prices’. Pre-booking online applies to gift voucher and complimentary ticket holders.
NOTE: BWC Members, Essential Carers (with I.D.) and Under 3s are admitted free and do NOT need to pre-book online.
- Pre-book up to a day before a visit: Online tickets can be purchased up to 9am on the morning of the visit.
- Double check the details: Please check the chosen date and ticket types are correct prior to payment as TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Confirmation of your ticket purchase will be sent to your email address (please check it has been input correctly). Please bring a note of your booking reference and present it on arrival, or show it on your device screen.
- British Wildlife Centre Members do NOT need to pre-book online. Valid Membership cards must be presented at the Admissions Desk on arrival to gain entry to the Centre, otherwise an admission fee will be payable. Our Membership ‘Bring a Friend for Half Price’ benefit is now valid for adults and seniors only (not children). One guest per member, per visit. The Member’s guest does not need to be pre-booked in online, but payment (at half price) will be charged at admission on the day of the visit. If you have recently joined as a member but have not yet received your cards please quote your name and membership number (if you have been allocated one) as our admission staff will have a record of this.
- Membership that expired during temporary closure: annual membership expiring during the latest Covid-19 lockdown period will automatically be extended for a time equivalent to the duration of our temporary closure. Tickets will need to pre-booked using the membership ticket option and it would helpful if the expired cards could be presented on arrival.
- Promotions: Any ‘One Child Free’ promotions featured in local publications will need to be booked in using the relevant ticket option and inputting the advert reference. A hardcopy of the original voucher advert must be handed in at Admissions. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Pre-paid Vouchers/Complimentary Tickets: Only gift vouchers, admission vouchers, complimentary tickets issued by the British Wildlife Centre, that were issued during a Covid-19 lockdown period will be extended for a time equivalent to the duration of the relevant temporary closure. Tickets must still be pre-booked using the relevant ticket option and valid complimentary tickets/gift vouchers must be handed in at the Admissions Desk on arrival to gain entry to the Centre, otherwise an admission fee will be payable.
- Blue Peter Badges: We are no longer part of the Blue Peter badge scheme, and Blue Peter badge holders will not be given free admission.
- Essential Carers (accompanying those with a disability) are permitted free admission and do NOT need to pre-book online. The person they are accompanying does need to book online. Carer I.D. or proof of the qualifying disability must be presented at the Admissions Desk on arrival to gain entry to the Centre, otherwise an admission fee will be payable.
- Under 3s are permitted free admission and do NOT need to be pre-booked online.
- Online tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable and cannot be re-sold.
- Booked tickets will not be refunded or transferred to another date due to weather conditions. However, should the British Wildlife Centre judge conditions to be unsuitable or unsafe for visitors then tickets will be re-booked on another date.
- The British Wildlife Centre reserves the right to withdraw, suspend or alter discounts and promotions at any time without prior notice.